Oct 30, 2011

Aquarium

We decided it would be fun to go to the second largest aquarium for Columbus Day, since Dustin had a few days off for the weekend. It was fun to watch my two boys enjoy touching some sea stars and "cucumber" sea things.  Caleb seems to enjoy having his Daddy around! 




Caleb enjoyed watching all the fish swim around and seeing all their different colors.


I just though these were pretty fish swimming around. Caleb kept telling me, " Look mom, those are pink fish, look! They're beautiful!" I think he learn this word somewhat recently because he likes to say it quite a bit.  Anything that looks cute he calls out, "It's beautiful." It's so funny to hear him! He also liked looking at the "Nemo and Dory."
It was awesome to see some of these creatures.  Huge whales harks, turtles, lobsters, crabs, and stingrays. Caleb remembered the whale sharks from the Diego show.


Caleb was a little hesitant about getting this close to this octopus.  I thought it was very cool how Okinawans let their imagination go.
It was a rainy day but during the time we were there it didn't rain until we were almost done with our tour.  It was a great day to be out and about. Rain but not cold! As we were going to the dolphin show we went down this path and it had a beautiful view!
Just a sneak pick of the dolphin show we saw.

Everywhere you go you will see the Shi Sha dogs.  I liked the display so I thought of one last picture with my son.

No comments: