Jan 27, 2009

Finally January! What can I say. . . . . . Dustin has been called as a Ward Mission Leader and I have been called as the 2nd counselor in the Young Women. My everyday life is Caleb, and temporally the dogs. I'm currently looking for a job while Dustin keeps going to Whitting Field every morning. He is now taking a class, AMO (Aviation Maintenance Officer), before he starts API. We, Caleb and I, are taking advantage of the warm weather that has come back. We take our daily walks to get out of the house. Amazingly time flys by when a kid reigns on the house. I just can't ask for anything better at the moment!

1 comment:

The Mann Clann said...

Your little Caleb is absolutely precious. I'm sorry we didn't get to see him (oh, and you guys)at Christmas. I love the videos. We just spent sometime with his Grandma and Grandpa Mann. I'm sure we talked about something besides Caleb - I just don't remember ;)!